So, I've been going through withdrawls.....I haven't been snowboarding since before Christmas. It's depressing honestly. I have my new boots that I haven't even tried out, just sitting there waiting to be used. At first my excuse of not going was that I didn't really have anyone good to go with anymore. But now I have people asking me to go constantly and can I go?!!? Uhhhh no! Well, technically yes, it's possible, I'm capable of going....but dang human anatomy is so time consuming! And I don't even do it like I should! I guess if I went boarding instead of going on dates that would work....but then not really because I really don't have time to go on those dates...I should be studying, but I can't help it!
I've decided that I'm going boarding this weekend though....maybe, I guess I am still weighing my options. I have some friends who invited me to go that I've been turning down for a couple weeks because there hasn't been any new snow so I didn't think it would be worth it. Now that it's snowed I don't have that excuse, and I hate using the homework excuse...it's just lame and depressing. I really want to get on top of my studying so I'm ahead of my class, instead of trying to catch up, and I always say I'm going to study, but then I end up doing something else! I'll just say this, I'm hoping that by the end of this semester I'll be passing human anatomy because right now I'm pretty nervous about it.
It's really hard trying to please everyone with your time!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment