I just can't say it enough, I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life!! I'm grateful for my family who supports me in everything I do. I'm grateful for my friends who are always there to talk, listen, and take me out to have a fun night. I'm grateful for those who I consider family (Gay Lynne, Dee Dee, Cindy, April, and your whole families) who are always offering support, encouragement, and love. I'm grateful for Ster and all the patience, understanding, and affection he has for me, and that he shows it. And most of all, I'm grateful for the Lord. For the trials I've gone through, for all the people I've met in my life to help me through it, and for his infinite atonement.
I've very pleased with where my life is right now. It's busy and crazy and stressful, but it's where I need to be.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment