So today was the day I went and spoke to the Young Women in my ward. It was such an amazing experience. I had been thinking about it this whole week, wondering what I should say, what do the girls need to hear? And I learned, as I have before, that through teaching others, the Lord teaches us. I needed to hear the things I was saying just as much as the girls and leaders I said them to did. And since I know mostly girls/women read my blog, I just wanted to encourage all of you to remember how special you are simply to be a divine daughter of God. Women are God's supreme creation, and as such, we deserve the very best. Know that you are loved, and that you have a special mission on this earth that no one else can do. I love you women, and am so grateful to have you in my life!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment