Wow! Things are looking good for me! I had to much fun investigating the mystery date thing yesterday. Steve took me out for amazing sushi. And today, a WAY cute guy named Sterling, who I met last Friday, took me out to lunch! I've really enjoyed this week so far, it's been awesome! And I know it's going to keep getting better! Tomorrow is my first time in the anatomy lab... I'm way nervous/excited about it. Friday I have a leadership conference to go to, where I'll hang out with tons of fun people (including Sterling). And Saturday, my family's having a sushi party, and I'm going on a not-a-mystery-anymore date!
This is good! I'm so grateful for the Lord for all of it. I know he's blessing me with all of these fun experiences, and I'm just glad my life's in his hands!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment