Tonight my Mom told me the Stake Young Women's President called and asked if I'd speak to the girls in my home ward next week about how personal progress has helped me in my life so far. I was flattered that she'd want me to come. Thinking back on Young Women's and how life was back then, it still amazes me how fast life can change. It wasn't even that long ago that I was in Young Women's! It's just amazing how much you can learn in a short amount of time....they're not always fun things to learn, but important none-the-less. We have our agency, but Lord is going to put us through tough trials that will really prove who we are and who we want to become by using this agency. We don't get to choose which trials we go through, we just get to choose how we react to them. The better prepared you are, the easier it is...but even then it's still tough. It breaks my heart to think about what these girls are going to have to go through, but I just want to help them all I can...hopefully I can give the right message to them.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment