Today I had my first Human Anatomy Lab! I was preparing myself to walk into a room and die because it stunk so bad, but, surprisingly, that didn't happen. I walked in, and it really wasn't bad. I could sniff and smell it, but it wasn't overpowering or anything; however, I found out that was mostly because the cadavers were covered up...once they uncovered them, the smell was a bit more noticable. It still wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but enough to give me a small head ache. I didn't mind the head ache though....that lab was AWESOME!! I had the thought, "If April were here, she'd die for sure....okay at least pass out....probably just leave the room before she got the chance to pass out....actually she probably wouldn't have even entered the room!" (I think that was my most random thought of the day haha....but you know it's true!) Anyway, like I said, the lab was AWESOME. They quizzed us on different regions of the body and different planes, and it was just overall really interesting and facinating! I'm really excited to learn more about it!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment