6 years ago
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sushi Night!!
So tonight we had another famous sushi night! It was so much fun!! We did it over at my sister Amberly and brother-in-law Josh's house. My brothers, Weston and Steven, sister Amanda, and cousin Kiersten came. Ginger, Amberly's best friend came, along with her lover Ryan, and Sterling came after he got off work! It was just a blast being together, laughing and having a great time! We rolled the sushi, stuffed our faces with that, homemade fried rice and crab and cream cheese wontons, played a way fun game called Curses, two versions of Uno, and just visited! I haven't laughed so hard in the longest time. I'm so glad my brothers and sisters and I are so close...it makes it so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Does Josh work at America First in Kents??? Haha he looked so familiar, and I think that's where I recognize him from...anyway, sushi eh? Never hrad it..
Yum Sushi is awesome!!! HEY just so you know i stole your temple picture... :) It's a beautiful picture!
Post a Comment