Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Something to Say

Well, it's been a few days since my last post. I don't think I have anything exciting to post....except that I'm becoming a nerd again. As of today, my first day of school, I'm excited for this semester. It think my day just started off right when my Zoology Professor from last semester e-mailed me and said I should've gotten an "A" instead of an "A-." That was awesome! I was waiting for my first class to start then (7:00 AM web design class). That should be a really good class! I know a few people in it and my boss is going to pay me to design a webpage for our company! Gotta love the extra money.


I had about a 40 minute break, in which I was given free cookies :), before my next class at the institute....Writings of Isaiah. That's going to be a really interesting class, I'm excited for it!


Right after that class I headed up to Lind Lecture Hall to have my Human Anatomy class. I was stopped by my microbiology professor from last semester, he made sure I ended up doing well in his class and told me I was his favorite student. That's always good to hear! Next, I walked into the same classroom for Human Anatomy I got scared out of last semester. Well not this semester, I'm not scared at all! I know it's going to be a lot of work, but I'm ready for it. And just think.....working on real cadavers! Is that to gross to say on here? Sorry. And to think I got excited about cutting up a real duck....shoot, that's nothing.


Once that class was out, and I finished talking to a few friends, I walked to my car that had a couple more inches of snow than everyone elses since I had gotten there at 6:30, brushed it off, and drove to my sisters to hang out before I went to work.


Oh, and I do have two other online classes (Personal Finance and Sociology) that I started working on yesterday....they're okay too.

1 comments:

Cheri said...

A web design class, eh? I am thinking about transferring into a web design class next semester.