So I was thinking....putting random thoughts I had today would pretty much sum up my day and save me from having to write a novel....so here we go.
"Why do I think that resetting my alarm every 5 minutes for a half hour really gives me more sleep? And why do I try to wake up at 4:30 anyway?"
"Why do slideshows and Professor Porter always make me fall asleep?"
"I can't believe my Mom has facebook haha."
"I love free cookies at the institute."
"I want to play basketball."
"Why did Isaiah make this so complicated?"
"Jake Kirkham gives really good hugs."
"I shouldn't wear these shoes to school anymore."
"I want to write something on my blog...but for reasons I can't say, I can't write it.....dang it!"
"I miss them all."
"Human Anatomy is crazy cool....but it's going to be so hard!!"
"I should really buy Amberly and Josh dinner one night because I always eat all their food for lunch."
"Courtney and I are so funny!"
"Trekker's the smartest kid ever."
"There is a ton of work on my desk."
"I love seeing my paycheck."
"I get a new computer?!?!"
"Tomorrow I get to work all day long."
"I've had this Paramore CD playing in my car for a long time."
"Why does Che care so much?"
"I didn't expect to have this problem so soon."
"When do I have time to go meet Steve's new dog?"
"I gotta upload my pictures of my sweet new snowboarding boots!"
"I wish I knew every good song in the world."
"I have to drive all the way back to work just to lock the front door when she said she would...why?"
"I've had to deal with a lot lately....I'm going to buy myself a shirt."
"I'm so happy Courtney gave me that giftcard so I just got a way cute shirt without spending any money!"
"Why does studying calm me down?"
"I really wish I knew everything."
"I wonder what everyone else is thinking."
"Maybe this idea wasn't as cool as I thought it would be."
6 years ago

1 comments:
I'm glad I have this way to see what you are up too! You're the best!
Love Ya!
Post a Comment