So as I was discussing my exciting investigation today with my buddy Steve, we somehow got on the subject of sushi. I love sushi....oh so much. My family likes to have sushi parties....but all we do are the California rolls....that's really not sushi just so you all know. If you want real, amazing, sushi, you HAVE to go to a sushi bar, that's where it's at. (If you need suggestions, I have a list of very good places). Anyway....Steve said all that talking about sushi made him really want it, and asked what I was doing after work. I told him I was planning on studying and going to FHE with my ward. He told me to ditch studying and come have FHE with him. It took a few texts, but I finally gave in, who can pass up free sushi?! Plus, there's always another day to study (this better not ruin my whole semester haha).
So he came and picked me up shortly after I got off work, met my cute little nephew Trekker after 17 months of me telling him he needed to, and we were off. We went to the Gateway in Salt Lake, stopped at Barnes & Noble, and the Apple Store to pick up a few fun gadgets, and then went to Happy Sumos. What a fun name huh? We ordered a Vegas Roll and a Venus Roll.....Steve and I both decided there will definately be sushi like that in heaven (I guess you could count that as our spiritual thought for our "FHE"). After that, I tried guessing who was singing the random songs Steve chose on his Ipod as we drove to his house...I didn't do too bad. When we got to his house, I got to have his comfy love sac all to myself and we watched Wall-E. I had heard so many bad things about it, but I must say, it was a really cute show.
When I think about it, I probably should have studied really, but that's okay. It was a fun night.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment