Okay! So....I walked out to get the mail today and there was an anonymous letter to "Ms. Amy Whitley." That's strange I thought.....so I opened it, and this is what I got....
HEY, boys and girls, it's time to play....
MYSTERY DATE!
Amy, please mark Saturday, January 17th on your calendar and keep it open for an adventure that you ARE GOING TO LOVE!
Here is how it will work:
-Please be at BIG JIM's BURGERS at 2922 S 1900 W at 7:00 pm on the aforementioned date.
-Please wear a red or pink ribbon in your hair.
-Please bring this letter with you as more positive identification.
-You will answer to the name of 'Mabel'.
-He will answer to 'Charlie'.
-He will be wearing or holding a blue bandanna.
One of you will inevitably arrive first...please try to seat yourself as near to the south door as you can, then be on the lookout.
If, for unforseen circumstances one of you is delayed, please wait at least 20 minutes before giving up and leaving.
For your peace of mind and safety, please bring an escort with you. After you have met your MYSTERY DATE, you have the choice of excusing yourself and leaving with your escort or continuing the adventure and sending your escort home. It's YOUR choice.
BE BRAVE; HAVE AN ADVENTURE! ABOVE ALL, TRUST ME. I know you both very well and care about you deeply. I'm not about to hurt or embarrass you in any way.
Sincerely, me.
OKAY!!! WHAT IS THIS?!!? I have noooo idea who sent this to me! I don't know if I can do this....what if it's a strange boy? I wouldn't want to be rude. I'd really like to know who sent this to me, it's driving me crazy...especially since my best friend Courtney won't be able to be the one to escort me there since her brother is getting married that day......oh man, what should I do?
6 years ago

1 comments:
Your Mom could always be your escort if you feel if you need one.It also must be from some who knows and cares about you alot so I'm sure you'll be fine. Go have fun and let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment