Monday, January 12, 2009

Dang I'm Good.

Okay, so I figured this all out. I should be a detective or something! I've been thinking about this all day...talking to tons of my friends...seeing if they knew anything about it, or if they had gotten a letter. No one had. Then I was trying to think who in the world would try to set me up like this?

So, as I was sitting at work, texting one of my friends Rachel....it call came to me. I knew exactly who it was! I knew all morning that I had seen the handwriting on the envelope before...I just couldn't quite place it. And once the thought of Marlin....who I used to work with at Farr's came to mind, I had it all figured out. Marlin's an older guy who works in the back...we were good buddies, and the handwriting was his. Plus, this is totally something he would do...typing up such a detailed letter....especially making up the names (Mabel and Charlie? .....Who wants to answer to Mabel?! haha). So knowing all this...I know exactly who "Charlie" will be. Mr. Jake Kirkham. It's not a bad thing at all...I had the biggest crush on him before I met Nick, so we'll see what happens I guess.

I probably shouldn't have thought about it so much...it would've been more exciting being surprised, but I couldn't help it. At least Jake won't know. We'll see what his reaction is like.

0 comments: