I started quite a trend for my family this month. After I finished the quilt/blanket I made for Nick, my sister Amanda and my Mom wanted in on it. Amanda actually had some quilts she started a year ago...I guess she just needed a little extra motivation to finish. So after she helped me tie my blanket, I helped her. She made two, one for each of my pairs of Grandparents for Christmas. They just loved them.
I always forget how much I like to do crafts. I just never make time for them. I probably should though. My fortune cookie I got yesterday (Saturday Dec 27) said, "Find a hobby, it will relax your nerves." Now even though I love fortune cookies...they're so exciting to get, it's not like I "believe" in them...but I'd say this fortune was meant for me right now. :)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment