Sunday, December 28, 2008

Date with Eric

Last Friday I went on a date with my friend Eric. We had an institute class together this past semester that we had a lot of fun in, so it was good to go with someone I already knew. Eric's a way nice guy. First we went to Iggy's Sports Grill, had a nice dinner. Then we went bowling across the street at the Junction. I'll just say it right now....I sucked. But Eric wasn't much better, so that was good. After that I told him I had connections at Farr's, so we went and got some free ice cream, then went to his house and watched "What About Bob." Classic. I was really tired by the end, but I had fun. Eric was really nice to me. He called me up today and we're going out this coming Friday too!

0 comments: