Friday, December 19, 2008

I want to have something to write.

I really like blogging....I think it's become one of my new obsessions. I swear I get on here at LEAST twice a day to see if anyone has updated their blogs or anything has changed....that's kind of sad when you really think about it, but I'm just being honest. I really don't know what this is going to say because I don't have much in mind, but here goes.

I'm excited for Christmas, for some reason it's been hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year, I'm just not feeling it, but I think the snow's helping. I'm proud to say I got all my shopping done yesterday and I got it done in less than 30 minutes! Well, I do have one more thing to get, but still. I was starting to wonder if I'd ever get it done.

I did indeed pass this semester of college quite succesfully. That's a relief.

It's fun to have all my good high school friends home from college. It makes me happy to know they can keep me busy and we can have some fun times. Shaylee if you read this...we need to go snowboarding.....NOW. :)

Well....that's all I got right now. Ha, pretty lame, but that's okay.

0 comments: