Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"I am so smart....S-M-R-T!!"

I just had to write this post because I'm so excited I'm actually starting to be smart again haha! In high school I always had 4.0's because I always had the goal to get a really good scholarship and be sterling scholar and everything like that. Well, I did those things, and I guess when I got into college my enthusiasm just dropped because I didn't see myself as working for something exciting like that anymore. And I didn't have anyone to compete with. I was just on my own.
So I have the Presidential Scholarship at Weber State, meaning I have to keep a 3.75 GPA. Since I've been in college, I haven't actually gotten a 3.75, I think I've only gotten 3.6's. But since I did some early college I had a 4.0 at Weber State to begin with so it even out okay for me. At the end of every semester though, I've always been freaking out, crying that I might lose my scholarship, and then I'll have to try to pay for it by myself! Well, not this semester!! I straightened up, and I don't have to stress. How nice. :)

1 comments:

Dayna said...

Somebody watches The Simpson's. And congrats on another passing semester.