1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate by far....Egg Nog is nasty haha.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them for sure.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like more elegant looking Christmas trees....so when I have my own home and Christmas tree it will have white lights....but as for the outside, I like the icicle lights with the colored lights at the top (if that even makes sense to anyone). It looks like a Gingerbread house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? We used to...no one ever followed the rules....I wasn't going to kiss my brother!
5. When do you put up your decorations? Just after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Oh man, I don't even know....I love all the food at Grandma Whitley's on Christmas Eve. I don't mean to dampen the Christmas spirit, but I just love funeral potatoes.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? There have been so many good ones...I just always remember being so excited for it.
8. Have you ever seen Santa? Uh yeah....I just sat on his lap last week. He set his daughter up with my brother haha.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep, we exchange gifts with my cousins on my Dad's side.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Our tree has colored lights and we get a new ornament every year so we just have tons of tons of ornaments that I just love.
12. Can you ice skate? I'm capable of ice skating yes....but I don't like to.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My snowboard. I asked for it for years....8th grade was a good year.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Just the feel of it. I love how my house feels. I just like to sit there on the couch with a blanket and stare at the beautiful tree and manger scene. I love to be with my family and play Christmas songs on the piano.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Homemade chocolates are delicious!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I just flat out love Christmas Eve....more than Christmas day. We go to my Grandma's house, eat prime rib and other yummy food, do the manger scene and try so hard to be the one to get Jesus but when you unwrap it, it just ends up being a sheep, playing the chimes, and just being together.
17. What tops your tree? An angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I really enjoy seeing peoples reactions to the gifts I give them. I think I get more impatient to give people my gifts than I am to open my own....but honestly, I do love getting presents too.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Well, I have a favorite one to play on the piano....Stille Nacht (Silent Night in German) but I like the arrangement by Mannheim Steamroller.
20. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? I do hate how all the Christmas stuff is out before Halloween, and I mostly refuse to listen to Christmas music until Thanksgiving night, so I guess yes, I do feel it's too commercialized, but I know it's all what you make it. Just remember the true meaning of Christmas.
I tag any one who wants to do this haha.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment