This morning...around 6:45, as I was walking down Weber State's campus to take my second of four finals I noticed it was trying to snow!! About an hour and a half later when I came out from my final it was coming down like crazy and everything was all white.....I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I started skiing when I was little...I don't even remember how old I was, 5 maybe. By the time sixth grade came around, I was smart enough to know snowboarding is much better than skiing. :) Every year since then I hit the slopes trying to get better. But I have to say Nick's the one who has made a huge difference. I mean, I like to think I was a pretty good snowboarder before I met Nick. That's why I was able to keep up with him...for the most part, when I was on my date with Sam haha. But last season I did more crazy stuff then I ever have. There's no way I would've gone off a cliff thinking...."I'm going to break my legs!!!" unless it was Nick with me. Shoot, I was too scared to go off a jump before I met Nick, but by the end of the season I was trying to hit every jump I could! I'm glad Nick has that effect on me. Now all you mothers out there are probably thinking I'm crazy for saying that. "Amy's glad Nick makes her want to kill herself?!" Nah....not kill myself, he just makes me want to do the things I'm too scared to do!
Nick, Ren, and I are going down to the Canyons this Friday to go snowboarding, and I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!! Hopefully I can focus on my last two finals!!
6 years ago

2 comments:
No broken legs while we're gone the last time we went to Cancun we got a call that Jed had broke his leg. So be safe and have a fun time!
I have to agree..no broken bones.. I will be in Heber..so close by..but please, rather not do that one again..Have a blast...Love u!!
Post a Comment