I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!! I had a lot of fun dressing up like Cinderella, and spending the night with Nick. It was quite an eventful night. I made lasanga, garlic bread, and salad for us. It was the first time I've cooked for Nick so I had to show him I know how it's done. :) I waited and waited for Nick to get to my house....he said he was going to get there just after 7:30, so when 8:00 finally came around I tried to call his cell phone...no answer. I tried calling a few more times, still no answer, so I decided to call his house. Gay Lynne answered and I asked if Nick happened to be home. Gay Lynne said, "He's not there? He left over an hour ago!" Okay, that freaked me out! I started thinking, "Did he get in a wreck?! Is okay?! Is he hurt?!" Gay Lynne said she'd call me back if she found anything out. I tried calling Nick again, still no answer. Gay Lynne called me again and said she and Reed would go look for him so I wouldn't have to leave my house in case he showed up. Right when we were about to hang up someone knocked on my door! There was Nick with a big ol' grin on his face standing at my door. "YOU LITTLE SUCKER, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!" I yelled at him (not a mean yell :) ). I told Gay Lynne he was here and she said alright and hung up. Nick said, "I forgot my phone, I left it on the charger, and I had to go to WalMart to get the movie, and it was really busy!" If that boy didn't look so cute when he said that, I just might have beat him up. We just joked around for awhile, ate dinner, watched The Eye (wasn't even scary), and had dessert (mud cups), then Nick had to go home. I was glad we got to spend Halloween together...and I sure had my scare for the year.
6 years ago

2 comments:
I had similar experience with Jed...it was midnight and I pulled my sister out of bed (who had to get up early for work the next morning) to go look for him because I had just had surgery and was on pain killers and couldn't drive. Boy...I let Jed know that he scared me to death too! These boys just don't understand how much we care!
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment