I just had to write a post about how cute Nick is. There's really no imparticular reason, I've just had so much fun with him lately. Last Thursday he came and picked me up in the afternoon just to hang out for a couple hours before I had to go to work. It's just so nice to know he enjoys being with me. Saturday we got to shoot our toy Power Ranger looking guys with his pellet gun haha, I'd say I was the best shot....but then Nick just says he taught me, riiiiight. We're kind of strange, him and I. We enjoy doing some pretty goofy things together, but I guess that's what makes us work so well together. Sunday he came to my cousins farewell with me. It was so nice to have him there at church with me. And yesterday I wrote him a letter. I showed up at his house without telling him I was coming, and I wasn't planning on staying very long, but he didn't want me to leave! Of course I had to eventually, but it was okay because I know we have a lot of fun days ahead of us. It's gonna be good.
6 years ago


1 comments:
Sounds like you had fun! It was good to see you on Tuesday night!
Post a Comment