Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little Snoop!!

So today Nick was looking through my phone which is weird because he never does. I was fine with it until I realized if he looked at my text messages he'd see that I had talked about him, nothing bad or anything, I just thought it was embarrassing! Of course once he knew I didn't want him to see my phone he was so curious and wouldn't give it back...little punk :). He had my arms pinned back so I couldn't move them to grab the phone and he was holding the phone behind my back so I couldn't see what he was looking at....I was freaking out, but I couldn't move. I honestly wasn't worried about what he saw, we really were just having a fun time at that point, both thinking it was funny. But then Nick said, "Oh, whoops." When I asked "What?" he said he didn't want to tell me because I was going to be mad. I didn't know what he was talking about so finally he let me see my phone and I started going through my text messages........and then I saw what he was talking about, OH SHOOT!!! Yesterday I had been talking to Dee Dee about which classes I should take next semester and I told her what I was getting Nick for his birthday! Dang it!! I had totally forgotten about that! I wasn't really mad about it, but I still had to turn and hit him. All we could really do was laugh about it. Luckily I have a few tricks up my sleeve though, and I'll make sure Nick doesn't find out about them!

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

I'm still so sorry about that. :(

CIndy said...

Sorry...but its funny.....you'll have to learn in a hurry to delete....love you..:)