Tag from Cheri
7 Things I plan to do before I die (in no particular order)
1. Graduate from college
2. Get married
3. Have the cutest kids in the world
4. Go skydiving
5. Visit all the states in the US
6. Watch all the Star Wars movies in a row
7. Have the cutest grandkids in the world
7 Things I can do:
1. Play the piano
2. Make people smile
3. Draw, occasionally
4. Snowboard
5. Write for hours in my journal
6. Tell you all the ice creams Farr's has, where they're located in the shop, and what's in them.
7. Practically quote back all the funny parts of a movie after watching it once.
7 Things I cannot do:
1. Touch my nose with my tongue
2. Jump
3. Beat Nick in pretty much anything.
4. Calculus 2 (Haven't really tried, but that's okay.)
5. Stay awake in Human Biology
6. Live without music
7. Blow a trumpet....it hurts my ears too bad.
7 Things I would have on a deserted island:
1. An Ipod with all the good music and that would never go dead.
2. A lot of really good books.
3. Scriptures.
4. Gum.
5. Food would be nice.
6. A Piano.
7. Pens and Paper
7 Things I say most often:
1. "Qwatch!"
2. "Holy Junk!"
3. "Nein, Nein, Fraulein."
4. "Hey lover boy, how's it going?"
5. I've started to say "Guts." Thank you Ren.
6. "Juuuust kidding."
7. "Hey, how are ya?"
7 Celebs I Admire:
1. There
2. are
3. none
4. I can
5. really
6. think
7. of.....Holly Wood is crazy in real life.
7 Favorite Foods
1. Garlic Bread
2. Applesauce
3. Fetticini Alfredo
4. My mom's enchiladas
5. Sezchuan Chicken
6. Ice Cream
7. Mashed Potatoes
7 People I Tag:
1. Dee Dee
2. Lisa
3. Cindy
4. Rachel
5. Chase
6. April
7. Shaylee
6 years ago

2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can write for hours in a journal! Haha. And sezchuan chicken is so delicious. Well, I've only had it from Lucky China. But it's tasty!
what....Nothing about the "Cowboys" ....Chinese Friday night it is....:) Love you..
Post a Comment