Saturday, November 29, 2008

Moved Out

My brother Steven's friend bought a house a couple weeks ago, and on Thanksgiving Steven moved out to live with him. It's so weird to me. I went down into his room and all that's left is a punching bag, a filing cabinet, a book shelf, and a basket of Weston's clothes Steven had stolen...how sad. I mean, I think it's great he moved out, I think it would be so much fun. It's just my big brother's gone. He's never been gone. When Weston and Amanda went on their missions it was just my parents and Steven and me at home. But that wasn't the same because I still had my closest big brother. I never even got to say goodbye. I just got home on Thanksgiving night and my Dad told me he had moved out. It's not like I won't see him ever again, he just moved to Ogden, but still. I'll miss my big brother.

1 comments:

Shay Hoellein said...

I know how it goes. I was so sad when Sky moved out the second time.