Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ten Things

I stole this from Shaylee! I wanted to write about something too, I just don't have anything cool to write about!

Ten things that happened today:

1. Raked the leaves
2. Got a new tire for my car ( It doesn't squeak anymore!!)
3. Played the Piano
4. Ate some eggs and bacon
5. Ironed my shirt
6. Decided it was finally time to shower
7. Showered
8. Bought my sister a hilarious birthday card
9. Cleaned my room, kitchen, and living room.
10. Ate string cheese!

My life isn't that boring honestly...I still got a whole day ahead of me!

Ten things I'm looking forward to:

1. 4 o'clock
2. Shooting our toy guys with Nick
3. Spending the evening with Nick
4. Playing the piano in sacrament tomorrow for my cousins farewell
5. Having this blasted semester of school over with!
6. Being done with school entirely!
7. SNOWBOARDING!!!
8. The next time I go to Costa Vida with Courtney
9. Having my car paid off...so close!
10. The Future!!

Ten things on my wish list:

1. Some new snow pants
2. A bachelors degree in Dental Hygiene
3. Books.....all the good ones!
4. An airplane
5. A hoodie from some place I visit
6. To go back to Germany
7. To remember German haha
8. Some sweet new music
9. A lifetime supply of applesauce
10. A husband hahaha just kidding........but honestly.....don't show this to Nick! :)

0 comments: