So I've written a couple posts about leaving Farr's Ice Cream, but tonight it was brought to my attention that I never mentioned one of my favorite people I worked with: Mr. Kirkham. I remember the first time I saw Chase, there I was, standing all alone in Farr's Ice Cream when one lone silver car pulled up and out stepped Chase and his Mom. They walked in and all I could say was, "You're a Kirkham aren't you?" It was easy to tell he was a Kirkham since I'm friends with his two older identical twin brothers Jake and Josh...they could practically be triplets. Of course he just smiled and said yeah. He always smiles and he's always bashful. It always made me laugh to see his face when I was constantly singing a Weezer song. Chase, I hope those songs are stuck in your head forever. They make time go by a lot faster, they really do.
I hope that makes you feel better Chase, I never meant to leave you out, but you know now I've said more about you, Rachel will probably feel bad, so now I have to talk about her.
Rachel and Chase are really cute together, I just have to say that, and if you two are sitting by each other right now reading this, blushing, it's okay, you know it's true! I just love Rachel Jenkins! I found out an interesting fact about her. She used to live by Nick. The funny thing is she remembers everyone except Nick...weird. I always loved working with Rachel because I could talk to her about anything, and she would listen. I feel like we got pretty close, it was fun. Rachel is a way cute girl...good sense of fashion. I was jealous of your pink streak in your hair, I really was...I just could never pull it off, I don't look like a rebel.
Well, that's all I got right now. I hope you two are happy. I miss you guys.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment