Friday, October 31, 2008

Mr. Handy Man

I've really been enjoying my new job. The hours are great, the people are nice, and it's not stressful at all! There was just one thing that I had been wishing was different....my desk. While I'm doing paperwork it seems like I have everything in one little space. Camille, my office manager showed me that there was an extra piece that I could connect to my desk; bringing 3 different parts together. I dragged the piece to my office, and was looking at how it would go together but I wasn't really sure; however, I did know of one certain someone who would know....Nick! So this Wednesday, Nick came to look at it. He figured out that the desk wasn't designed to go the way I wanted it, but he could make it go that way. That night he made some metal brackets for it, and today he came and put it together for me! I was so excited! I'm so glad Nick knows how to do so many things, and he's willing to help! Engineering will be good for him.

0 comments: