Sunday, October 19, 2008

Farewell Farr's Ice Cream

Well I'm finally done working at Farr's. It's been a good job. I really enjoyed working with all the fun people there. I made so many good friendships and got close to a lot of really great people who I grew to trust and love. (They're all waiting to find out what happens between Nick and me) :) It also worked really well with my school schedule, but I'm happy that I'm moving on.
I like my new job a lot. I'll only work Monday-Friday 1-5 so I'll have enough time to study, and have fun weekends. No more working nights!!! Alan Brooks Crossroads is a very nice place to work. All the people are very nice and more than willing to answer any questions I have, even when it's every few minutes. Plus time goes by surprisingly fast so that's good too!
I'll miss everyone at Farr's, but I'll keep in touch with most of them and come visit all the time...hopefully I can live without eating as much ice cream!

0 comments: