Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poor Girls...

I just had to make a note about how happy I am to not be single! Now the obvious reason is because I have Nick, but also so I don't have to go on awkward dates anymore. There was a girl in Farr's tonight who was on a date, and from how it looked, it wasn't going well. She just sat there as this boy talked, and talked, and talked. You could tell she was trying to be nice by smiling and commenting a little, but she just looked so miserable. It was so sad! I wanted to do something to help her, but there was really nothing I could do. My heart goes out to all those girls who are too nice to turn down a date...I've been there, it gets better!

1 comments:

Shay Hoellein said...

Oh boy, does my heart go out to them too. All I can say is one thing: Eric Atwood.