Well, the crazy part of the week is over. I thought it was going to be a lot worse but it really wasn't that bad! Monday I went to school, saw Nick for an hour, went to Crossroads, went to Farr's, and got home around 10:30 PM. Tuesday I worked at Crossroads 9-5, and then tried to study for my Microbiology test for Wednesday. I must say I didn't study like I should have, but I know I didn't do too horrible....I hope. Then today I did the exact same thing as Monday.
I thought I'd really be dragging from working all day but I'm really not. I really enjoy my new job, it goes by quickly, and just knowing I'll be done with Farr's on Friday makes me pretty happy while I'm working there. :)
Now the rest of the week will be great...
Thursday= Work at Crossroads + Basketball with Nick
Friday = No school + Crossroads + Farr's
Saturday= Frightmares with Nick!
Sunday= Sushi night with the Family...and Nick! :)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment