Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sushi Night!

My family had a sushi party tonight. It was so much fun!
My family with was there, Ginger, my sister Amberly's
best friend came, Lacey, Steven's date, and Nick came! We
made some California rolls and had a vegetable stir fry with
it. Good stuff! Nick said he liked it...I don't think he liked it
a whole lot but maybe he did. I sent him home with a couple
rolls and said if his family didn't like it I'd just come over
and eat those too! After we were done eating, Josh, Steven,
Lacey, Nick and me played a few fun games of 21. Josh won
them all. Nick claims if I wouldn't have been blocking him
all the time he would've won. Yeah right, how can I block him
when he can simply reach and shoot over my out-stretched
arms. :) Once it got too dark for basketball we went inside,
had dessert, and Nick and I killed everyone in a game of
Cranium.
It was a really fun night. I was so glad Nick could come and
spend time with my family and I was happy to be able to
spend a night with my family also.

1 comments:

CIndy said...

How is my cute Nick??????? Sounds like a fun time..