I've done a lot of things for the first time since I've met Nick. Went to the Great Salt Lake, snowboarded off a cliff, learned to do a rubicks cube, tried Rum Raisin Ice Cream (which tastes like mayonnaise sandwiches by the way), shot army men with a pellet gun, made a marshmallow gun.....the list could honestly go on for a long time, BUT I have a new addition. This may sicken some of you readers so you may want to stop reading now, but I thought it was kind of cool. I gutted a duck. That does sound kind of gross, I have to admit, but all it was was cutting out the meat from the duck! Reed, Jed, Travis, and Ren went duck hunting yesterday. Nick and I were watching conference together when they got home and Ren asked if I wanted to help him with the ducks. He probably thought I'd say no, but I thought "why not?" Nick and Ren just kept making jokes about how I'm scary with a knife since I'm left-handed, but I know they're just jealous because they're not left-handed. Ren did take a picture of it, and I was thinking of asking for it so I could post it, but then I realized that's probably going a little too far for you readers....especially if April ever reads this.
Oh, and I tried one other new thing yesterday. Antelope. Now that's what I call good meat!
6 years ago

1 comments:
no comment from me.....ugh! Just kidding, glad you got your hands right in the mix of cutting up the ducks. And got to try antelope too. Look at what all you have done since meeting Nick....awesome!!
Post a Comment