Sunday, October 5, 2008

Breath of Life 5k!


Yesterday, I ran a 5k with my brother and sister, Steven and Amberly. I haven't ran a 5k since high school cross country, but I had so much fun! I even had a pretty good time (24:08). It was a cold morning, and we were all soaked by the end, but I think that just made it a little more memorable. The money earned from the run went to help the Breath of Life Foundation that goes to support American Respiratory Association research cures for respiratory diseases like cystic fibrosis and others, so it always makes me feel good to know I can help in just a little way.

1 comments:

Cheri said...

Hey, this is Cheri (Peacock)...from Roy. Hope you remember the name. Anyway, great job on a 24 5k. I've done cross country since soph. year and never beat 25. Oh, and I saw your blog off facebook- I'm not crazy! Haha.