Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Ultimate Olympics!!!

So last night, Sterling and I were engaged in some innocent "verbal jousting" which eventually led to a full out competition! We've decided to have the "Ultimate Olympics of Sterling and Amy," to see who's better! :) It will be a competition filled with 10 physical and mental events. Each of us get to choose 5 events. If I win, Sterling will take me to Costa Vida. If Ster wins, he can come to my family's next sushi party!!


Sterling got to choose the first event. Arm wrestling. What a joke!! I knew I had no chance...but even when I tried using two arms, he didn't even budge! I admit, I was very surprised how strong he was.


I'm still trying to think of which 5 events I should choose...they have to be ones I will win in haha. The next event will be basketball. Other than that I've come up with....calculus and boggle. I need to think of two more physical events that I can beat him in. (He already said snowboarding couldn't count). But suggestions are encouraged please!!! :)

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Indian leg wrestling

Gay Lynne said...

Sounds like fun! How about Rubik's cube who can do it the fastest.