So I figured I needed an update....
Last night I had a really fun girls night with Courtney, Joni, and Katie. (Sorry no pictures, I had to meet up with them after a full day of school, work, and school again and I didn't have my camera). It was fun, we met at the mall to make things simple and ate in the Food Court....lots of variety! All of us, except Courtney, went to this Greek place. I was kind of skeptical about it, but it was really good! We had our girl talk...mostly just Courtney and I telling our recent stories, and laughing. After dinner we went and saw "He's Just Not That Into You." It was a good movie....kind of depressing because everything in it was sooo true. And a lot of parts made me really mad....but also because they were so true. But I overall I liked it. Don't think it's bad and not go see it because of me!
Today Ster and I continued our competition....I whooped him in basketball, just like I told him I would! So the scores 1-1. This should get interesting...
I also felt kind of bad, I can't help but write about it. People talk about Nick and Che in front of me all the time. I try to not let it bother me. I'm trying to forget it altogether, but when it's thrown right in my face, it's kind of hard not to. So when I was playing basketball with Ster, I just couldn't help but think about it....then to make things worse, when we were walking out of the gym Ster started going off about Valentine's Day when he was in 7th grade and how he learned girls don't like guys that like them. They like the jerks, they like to be kept on the edge, questioning. He's one of those guys who is doing everything wrong because he's actually doing everything right. It broke my heart to hear that. He didn't mean it towards me at all, and when he realized something was wrong, he felt so bad. But it's true! Girls are retarded....well at least girls like me. I was so twitterpatted over Ster at first, I didn't know if he liked me or not, it was just exciting. And then I came to find out that he likes me....a lot, and I freaked out. When there I was with Nick, just begging to be loved. What the heck is my problem!?!?
6 years ago

1 comments:
Don't worry about it too much, Amy. Ster is a great guy, but don't pressure yourself into anything. Don't settle!!! You can't help what you feel. You may not know exactly what you feel right now (trust me, I know exactly how THAT goes), but when you figure it out, run with it. The right guy will come one day, and you'll know it. Even if you don't right at first.
Post a Comment