Tonight I had another fun night with my girlfriends: Courtney, Joni, and Katie. We met at my house at 7, after I got out of my SI session for Human Anatomy, went to Harmons to buy supplies for our night (joked around there while we were doing it), went back to my house, and had a blast!
My Mom reminded me, and showed the other girls how to make Lumpia. It's a kind of Filipino food that my Mom learned how to make when my family lived in the Philippines. It's sooo good! There's a meat one that has a whole bunch of veggies in it, cheese ones, and banana ones that you sprinkle powdered sugar over! If you want the receipe, or for me to come make it for you, I'll give it to you, or come make it for you haha. :)
After the Lumpia we made an Oreo cheesecake...thing....and we ate it all. The entire thing! Just the four of us! It was wonderful haha.
We were going to watch a movie, but it was getting late and Katie needed to get up early in the morning...so did I, but I don't think that's going to happen now haha. Anyway, the girls left after we chatted for awhile. I love those girls so much!



0 comments:
Post a Comment