Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Party!

Weston & Becky

Me & My Snuggie
Trekker with Great- Grandma
Trekker and Aunt Amanda
Steven....the Jedi


We had our 3D glasses for half time

Trekker & the Steelers

Josh and Amberly



Trekker's getting so big!

Sterling, Trekker (who loved the glasses), and Me

Yesterday my Grandma Whitley had a Superbowl Party. Sterling came with my family. My Uncle Dave, Aunt Carrie came, and their son Shawn came with his wife Melissa and their kids Aly and Kaden. It was a fun party. We had TONS of food...which I ate constantly, all throughout the night, :) and my team won!! Only three of us (Josh, Amanda, and I) were going for the Steelers. Everyone else thought they had it in the bag at the end of the game....yeah right, I knew it all along. Too bad I didn't make any bets!!

We also had a little bit of Christmas! My silly Grandma had tried to order some "Snuggies" for Christmas, but they never came in time for Christmas Day, so we got to open them yesterday. They're really cool. They're blankets with sleeves! I think they make people look like Jedi's, but still, they're comfy.

0 comments: