Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Little Behind

I know I didn't blog a lot this week, but I have a good excuse.....I was busy!! Anyway, I just thought I'd give you an update on "what's new." I went snowboarding tonight with some of my buddies Kyle, Kaleb, Quang, and Mike. (What can I say...four guys and just me. Haha just kidding)! It wasn't the best night...lots of ice, not so much powder but fun nevertheless. I also had the wonderful opportunity of crashing off this huge jump....let's just say I won't be sitting the same for a few days.....but as always, it's totally worth it!

I'm also very excited to "build" a cake with a very cute boy named Tyler. We're going to build a German castle! It's a long story...the main things you need to know are, he's in my institute committee, went on a mission to Germany, and is hilarious!

Let's see...what else. Oh, my friend Ashley and I have been going to the gym every Tuesday night, and we decided to become a little more healthy. We have 3 rules: #1- Drink 8 glasses of water a day. #2- You can only eat sweets one day of the week. #3- No eating after 7:30. (Dee Dee, I totally stole this idea from you, so thanks!) The catch is, if we break one of the rules...we have to do lunges around 1/2 the track. (It's killer, believe you me). So far I've been doing really well. I like it! I never realized how hard it is to make yourself drink that much water though. Sheesh!

But anyway, my life is good! I'm really really enjoying it! I have a crazy Human Anatomy Lecture test on Monday, followed closely by a Human Anatomy Lab Midterm on Wednesday, so that's what's been occupying most of my free time, but it's okay, I like being busy.

0 comments: