Friday night I had a date with Eric. He came and picked me up at 6 and we drove to the Union Grill at the Union Station. I had never been there before so I was pretty excited to try it. I'll tell you now, was not disappointed! I looked over as we were almost done eating and saw my cousin Paul. I tried to wave at him but he just made a weird look and looked away, it was pretty funny. I wanted to go up and say hi to him, but we were waiting for the check to come and I didn't want to leave Eric just sitting there. Eventually Paul and his family were getting seated so I stopped him on his way to his table and talked to him for a second, he said he hadn't recognized me from far away.
Anyway, after Eric paid the check, we headed over to the Megaplex to watch The Pink Panther 2. I love the first one so I was pretty excited to see the second one, and it was good....at least what I saw of it. I fell asleep!!! I couldn't believe it, haha it makes me laugh kind of. Falling asleep at the movie theater....on a date....what a story. Of course I woke up right at the end of the movie (why does everyone wake up at the end?) We walked out to the car and when I got in, I realized I had forgotten my purse at the restaurant! Luckily it was there, and everything was still in it. After that Eric took me home.....it was about 9 or 9:30. :)
I've learned something from that night....I really don't get enough sleep! I think I made up for it last night though. I got about 11 hours of sleep! It was wonderful, but I still dosed off during sacrament meeting....
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment