So last night I went on a very random, spontaneous date. My brother's ex-girlfriend's twin brother (did you get that?), Daniel, called me up around 5 last night and asked if I wanted to go see a movie. I was about to go into an hour and a half study group but I told him it sounded fun and that I'd call him when I got out. I did call him when I got out and I found out we'd being going on a double date...and the other guy was my brother-in-law's little brother Joe! What a funny kid! We went and saw Inkheart...I had never heard of it before, but it was pretty good! The date wasn't very long, I went home right after the movie, but it's always fun to do spontaneous things!
Well, this morning I was supposed to be up to the school by 6:30 for my Institute committee....but I didn't wake up until 6:15. I texted Brooke Hadley, Sterling, and our friend Kaleb, telling them I wouldn't be there until about 7:30. They all wrote back saying they were running late too, so I didn't really feel bad. :) Sterling wrote back again saying that he wouldn't be eating breakfast with us, but that he needed to talk to me. I wasn't quite sure what to think, but I grabbed my bagels, told Brooke and Kaleb I'd meet them in a few minutes, and went down to talk to Ster. He told me that we needed to stop dating because basically he was falling in love with me, and it was too hard for him with me not knowing how I felt! See!!! This is exactly why I felt like I was doing to him, what Nick did to me! But honestly, that's why I told Ster that I wasn't sure how I felt. I still need time....I don't know how much time I'll need, but I can't help it, and that's okay! I can have as much time as I need! I'm just glad that I was honest with Ster, and he was honest with me. I did cry a little...but that was only because I felt bad that I had hurt Sterling. I just told him I was sorry. He said we'd still be friends, he just needed a week or so away from me so he could get over it. It just all kind of surprises me though....I barely knew Ster, we only met a few weeks ago, we weren't even boyfriend and girlfriend. Why does it have to be so fast?
Anyway....after I talked to Ster, I went up and found Brooke. Kaleb and her were coming with me, my sisters Amberly and Amanda, brother Steven, and Brother-in-law Josh, snowboarding today! Brooke told me Kaleb forgot his season pass at home so he had to hurry and go get it. Brooke followed me to Amberly and Josh's house where we were all meeting, and Kaleb showed up a little later. We headed up to Powder Mountain, and after almost getting stuck, we made it!! The snow was AWESOME!!!! It was pretty foggy up there, but it didn't matter with the foot of fresh powder we had to play in! I love snowboarding....so much! I did feel kind of bad...my brother Steven got hurt going off a jump, and Amanda was having a hard time, but shoot, I'll be honest, I had a great day!!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment