Monday, May 25, 2009

Plans for the Week!

This week should be WONDERFUL!! I don't have to work today because it's Memorial Day. I do want to take a second and say how grateful I am for my family that has come before me and those who have laid down their lives for our country, and for the examples they have set.

Today I'm going to a BBQ with Trevor Johnson. Funny story...he was my very first date on my 16th birthday. He's my brother-in-law, Josh's, cousin. Trevor's been home from a mission for about a year now I think, and we started talking last month. He asked me last night if I'd like to go to the BBQ, I said sure, then I hurried and called Amberly to see if her and Josh were going. She laughed and said they were, but that everyone's going to think I'm his girlfriend if I go with Trevor. Haha...oh well. At least I know most of the family already. I'll be good as long as I have Amberly, Josh, and Trekker!

Tomorrow my friends and I are going to the Salt Lake Temple to do baptisms. I'm really excited. I've never been to the Salt Lake Temple before.

Wednesday I have to work all day, but then I'm sure I'll be playing that night.

Thursday I leave to MOAB!!! I'm so excited! It's going to be soo fun. It's my ward's Super Activity. We'll be staying in cabin's, there will be pool and a hottub, but I think I'll be out hiking and biking more. We'll be gone until Saturday....which is.... MY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm turning 20....weird. I feel so little still, probably because all my friends are already 20, I'm the last of them, but that's okay. I should get home sometime Saturday evening, and my friends and I are going to have a party. I'll have a birthday dinner on Sunday with my family.

So that's my week! This summer has been so much fun so far. There has been something going on pretty much every night....which is why I'm so horrible at blogging. I'll try to be better!

1 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

Sounds like the fun continues in your life! You always have something fun going on!I hope you have a awesome birthday on Saturday!