Today was such a wonderful day! I spoke, and accompanied a group of nine people in my ward this morning. My parents, Amberly, Josh, Trekker, Grandpa Maisey, and Grandma and Grandpa Whitley came to support and listen. I spoke about how righteous Mothers are the closest examples we have of the Savior. There was a sweet spirit there and I enjoyed bragging a little bit about my Mom.
I just wanted to take a second to say how grateful I am for my Mom and all that she does for me. I wouldn't trade her for the world, and I'm proud to be called her daughter. She's so funny and quirky, I love it, and I love her!
I'm working on making a movie for her, so if I figure it out, I'll put it on here.
Back in the day.... Amberly, Weston, Me, Mom, Dad, Amanda, & Steven.
My Mom's still just as crazy, but we love her for it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment