So Thursday night my friends and I got together to play!! We were planning on going to the midnight showing of night at the museum, but since that didn't start until midnight, we had all night to party! Joni, Katie, Courtney, and Brooke met at my house, then we went to the Pita Pit to buy some good grub! Brooke's friend Andy met up with us there. He was so cute, and he has the biggest crush on Brooke, I love it! She deserves a way cute guy! Anyway, after we ate our pita's we decided to go to Smiths right next door to buy some treats for the movie, and just play around. I love playing in grocery stores! After we bought our goods, we went back to our cars and were wondering what to do. Andy suggested playing a game called therapist. It was where one person goes away while the rest of the group decides what they're going to be...it could be anything, (a vampire, soccer, Italian, anything really) once they decide what they're going to be, the other person comes back and asks everyone a question (like...what's your favorite color? How are you feeling? Where do you live? What do you like to do? etc). It was really fun! I don't even know how long we stood there in the parking lot playing that. Once we got tired of it though I decided to whip out my camera and take random pictures (see below). Pictures are always fun right?! We had a blast doing that until it was time to go to the theater.
Don't ask me if the movie was good...I don't know haha. I was so tired I fell asleep and slept pretty much through the whole movie. I kept waking up and I'd try to stay awake but I just couldn't. So....I paid $8 to sleep in a movie theater haha.
P.S. I do own more than this shirt! I guess I just always remember to pull my camera when I'm wearing it!
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment