Friday, May 15, 2009

I love little Trekker!

I haven't written about Trekker in along time so I figured it was time because he's getting SO big!! He is constantly talking, mimicking everything you say. It's hilarious! He's such a smart little boy, I can't believe he's going to be two in August. Time has flown by! I just love him so much!


We have fun together!


He thought I was pretty funny sticking out my tongue too!


I've taught him well :)


Oops


Playing with Aunt Amy's webcam at work!


He LOVES sticking out his tongue for pictures!


He loves his slide and climbs all over the swing set!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Your nephew is soo cute! Also I had to say...I love your music playlist. I've been listening to it while I've been getting ready today and it's great!!

Gay Lynne said...

Trekker is a cute little boys! He also has a cute and fun Aunt! Have lots of fun with him! Have a Great Day!