Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Visit with the Child's!

Tonight I was able to go visit Reed and Gay Lynne while Nick was at work. It was great!! I was so excited to see them, since I haven't seen them since Christmas! Gay Lynne was so sweet and thoughtful and bought me a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs (she remembered they were my favorite Easter candy)! I'm totally going to hide those from my family haha. It was nice to just sit and talk about...everything! Reed said girl's talk about funny things, which is probably true, but shoot I love it!
Reed, Gay Lynne, and the entire Child family mean so much to me. I'm so happy I was able to get to know them, and I'm glad I still have a fun relationship with them! And Gay Lynne I know you're reading this so thanks again!! I love you so much!!

1 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

It was fun having you over! You were right I did read your blog! Have a Great Day!