Thursday, March 26, 2009

Times with the Best Friend!

Okay, so I hadn't seen my best friend Courtney for about 2 weeks and we FINALLY got together tonight. My Human Anatomy SI had been cancelled (I think), so I called Court right when I got off work. The plan was to go eat some Chinese and visit my friend Rachel at Farr's. Court said I should come get her around 6:15, (That was around 5:30) but then I got a call from her a few minutes later I should just come right then because she was bored. :) So I did! We had LOTS to talk about! She started telling me a story on our way to the restaurant and wasn't finished until we were practically done eating....it was so long! But so good! Court's a shy little gal, so it's fun to hear about a guy chasing after her haha.

Of course I had to get her up-to-date with which boy's which in my life, that's always a hoot!

After our scheziwan (spelled wrong) chicken and fortune cookies (mine said, "You'd rather be approached than do the approaching" ....so true, I had a discussion about this with my friend Katie earlier in the day about this and guys....anyway) after our fortunes, we headed to Farr's. It's always a lovely time at Farr's (as long as you're not working). I chatted with Rachel for awhile, ate my 1/2 Brownies on the Moon/ 1/2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (surely no bubblegum!! ;) Dee Dee) After that, we voyaged over to Wal-Mart.
There's always a new adventure to be had in Wal-Mart...always so many good deals that you debate on over and over again....picking something off the shelf...putting it back 5 minutes later....going back to get it....but then doing the math over and over again in your head and putting it back a second time....it can get ridiculous! I don't think I ended up with anything I really went there for. Well, I did have my mind set on some animal crackers to take to work. Got em'!

Courtney bought the Special Edition of Twilight, so we came back to my house to watch it. It's a pretty decent movie the second time around I guess. The books are just 100 times better!

Anyway, it was a good night! I love Courtney! She's going to be leaving me to move down to Southern Utah...lame. Really it will be good for her, she always has lots of fun down there, I'll just miss her face.
And these pictures aren't from tonight...but I just love them anyway.

That's us....

Lovely!

I think you can tell......

Why we're best friends.......we're both NERDS!!

0 comments: