Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slacking!!

Okay, I know I've been a slacker on blogging lately, but I'm here to redeem myself.

Life's great! Where do I start? School.... Well, I got the high score in my Human Anatomy Cadaver Lab midterm...that was exciting! I'm still not too far behind on my classes, and am still a really good/lucky test taker when it comes to the classes I don't spend too much time on.

Boys....
Last Tuesday (St. Patrick's Day) I went to a party with my friends. We just hung out all night and had a good time, but at the end of the night a few guys came to talk to us. One...ironically, is named Sterling! My friends kept teasing me there must be something about that name, they must be right! We had fun talking, jumping on his tramp, and exchanged phone numbers.
On Friday, I was at the institute studying after my committee meeting. I sent Ster a text to see what he was up to, and he wrote back saying he was in class. We kept talking and he said he would come say hi after his class. He came, and we played ping pong, but we made a bet. If he won....I'd have to take him out. Well, he'd pay for dinner, but I'd pay for the movie. If I won, he'd pay for everything. Yeah, I totally won!! I asked if he had just gone easy on me, but he said, "Well, at the beginning of the first game I was, but then I thought, 'crap she's good!'" :) After that, he had to go to class, but we kept chatting.
Yesterday we thought we were going to get a bunch of people together to play volleyball, but since it snowed he asked me to go snowboarding instead! It was so fun! His friend Josh came too. He was a cool kid. The snow was nice! In certain spots, you could still feel the ice underneath the powder, but it wasn't too bad. After we dropped off Josh at his house, Ster and I went back to his house to have a rematch in ping pong. I lost.....so now I owe Ster a 10 minute back rub haha.
As for my other crushes....Tyler and Adam and such, I don't get the feeling they're really interested anymore, but I'm not worried about it.

Friends....
I've been having lots of fun with my girl friends and our girls nights out. Friday night we all went and spent a night at the gym up at Weber State. We started with rock climbing, went running, lifted weights, played basketball, etc. My forearms were pretty sore from rock climbing for a couple days, but it was so worth it!
My friend Joni is a hair stylist and she works at the salon in J.C. Penney's. My other friend, Ashley, was going to have Joni fix her sister, Sarah's, haircut. So I decided to go with them. Joni was the only one working and she wouldn't be getting off until 9. After Joni fixed Sarah's hair, she played with mine! She gave me ringlets, and it looked so cute! Too bad I didn't have any boys to impress that night haha. Ashley needed to run her sister back home, but I said that I'd just stay and hang out with Joni, and our friend Katie was on her way. Ashley called when she got home and said that she was just going to stay home, instead of coming to our movie night at Melissa's house that night, because she was really tired and wasn't feeling well. So Joni, Katie, and I hung out until 9, Katie and I went to Rumbi grill to buy some scrumptous salads, Joni went to pick up a guy she likes because he was coming to the movie, and then we met at Melissa's and watched Sydney White. If you haven't seen this show, it is so cute haha....at least a young girl like myself would think so!

Well, I'm sure I'm leaving out tons and tons of stuff, but that will just have to wait until the next time too! I just have a few pictures....sorry, there's not more.

Ping Pong!

Ashley, Katie, Joni, Gentry (it was his St. Patrick's Day Party...and he's Sterling's older brother) me, & Brooke

Jamee, Adam, Myself (I obviously missed the memo about looking at the camera and smiling)

A picture from our day snowmobiling last week.
Corbin, Rebecca, me, & Daniel

1 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

Finally! It's good to see you are alive! HAHAHA