Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Coming To An End

Well, today is my last day of Spring Break. I really don't want to go back to school, but I had a blast this past week. Let me fill you in on the past couple days...
Thursday night, us girls made spaghetti instead of hawaiian haystacks, but we still went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. That move was SO cute! I loved it!

That night I got a text from a kid named Daniel asking if I had any plans for Saturday because I was wondering if I wanted to go snowmobiling. I told him I had plans that night but that I could go in the morning. (I know I told Ashley that I would go to the temple with her, but I knew she wouldn't mind....that's kind of sad, but o'well).

Friday, I got some homework done in the morning, went and visited Trekker before I had to work, and then went to work. On my way home I stopped by the Mall to buy some See's chocolates for a fireside speaker we have today (Sunday), and I decided I needed some new clothes. I went and looked around American Eagle and found two really cute shirts that I saved $15 on....what a deal!! That night, I had a date with Scott. He came and picked me up, and we went to the Olive Garden. Yum, I LOVE that place. After we ate and talked forever, we went to Bountiful for unlimited bowling. It was fun, I totally beat him. I even won a candy bar for getting a strike when the orange pin was in front. Ya gotta love free candy! I got home at about midnight and saw that I had a text from Daniel asking if it was okay that he pick me up at 7 the next morning....dang I was going to be tired.

I woke up, looked at my clock and saw that it was 6:20. Shoot, I was going to be late. I hurried and showered, tried to gather all my stuff together, and scarfed down a banana right when Daniel got there. We went on a double date with one of his mission companions, Corbin, and a girl Becka that Daniel set him up with. They were way fun. Daniel's Dad and little brother and sister came along too which was cool. It was so much fun, especially when I got to drive. Those things are so dang fast!!

We got home and I was so tired. The week of no sleep was finally catching up to me. So I layed down to take a nap (in my snowpants and everything) before it was time to meet my friends to go up Crystal Hot Springs. All ten of us met at Krystle's house, we drove to Peach City in Brigham City to grab some grub, and then went to the Hot Springs. It was pretty crowded, but still fun. Candice, Brooke, Alexa, and me had the smart idea to go down the slides, landing into the icy cold water at the bottom. It was SO COLD!! Then we let a dumb guy talk us into doing it again....it made my ears kill when I got back into the hot springs! I know it's not good for your body to go from cold to hot so fast, but hey you have to have some adventure in life!

We stopped at Arctic Circle on the way home to get some ice cream, and then we went home. I was so dead! This morning I was late for church and fell in and out of sleep all morning. O'well, it was worth it!

0 comments: