If I was a season, I would be summer.
If I was a piece of furniture, I would be a patio swing.
If I was a country, I would be Germany.
(I'll let you know in a couple years if this changes :)
(I'll let you know in a couple years if this changes :)
If I was a food, I would be sushi.
If I was a flower, I would be a Lily.
If I was a song, I would be "I Belong" - Kathryn Scott.
If I was an instrument, I would be a baby grand piano.
If I was a color, I would be Ivory.
If I was a book, I would be The Book of Mormon.
If I was a time of day, I would be sunset.
If I was a drink, I would be water.
If I was a holiday, I would be Christmas EVE.
If I was a word, I would be Charity.
If I was a store, I would be Good Earth.
If I was a store, I would be Good Earth.
If I was a person, I would be myself :) with the Savior shining through.


1 comments:
This IS cute!!
Oh - and for the record, just so you know:
You ARE a person, & You make a wonderful you, & I KNOW that the Savior shines through you all the time.
p.s. I just might have to take you up on stealing it! ;o)
Post a Comment