HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
I am so grateful for my Dad and all the things he does for my family. He is such a hard worker and has such a kind spirit. My Dad is a very gentle man. I can't really remember him ever yelling at me. Really I don't think he's capable of yelling...if he's ever mad he just sort of talks faster haha. When my siblings and I were younger and my Dad got mad his face would go red so we'd all just laugh at him, and eventually he was laughing too! I'll never forget my Dad trying to calm all of us kids down for Family Home Evening once when my Mom wasn't there by singing, "We bow ours heads and close our eyes....." over. and over. and OVER!! Every time he started singing we'd just bust up laughing. To this day, if we ever hear those words we all just crack up! Oh Dad....what a goof!
But seriously, my Dad is so wonderful. I'm grateful to have him as my Father. I'm grateful he's a worthy priesthood holder who can give me a blessing whenever I'm in need of one. I'm grateful he's dedicated to his church callings. Watching his obedience helps me to do better in my own calling. I'm so grateful for the random times he buys my Mom flowers. It just shows how sweet he is! I'm grateful for the little conversations we get to have. I LOVE my Dad! :)
I am so grateful for my Dad and all the things he does for my family. He is such a hard worker and has such a kind spirit. My Dad is a very gentle man. I can't really remember him ever yelling at me. Really I don't think he's capable of yelling...if he's ever mad he just sort of talks faster haha. When my siblings and I were younger and my Dad got mad his face would go red so we'd all just laugh at him, and eventually he was laughing too! I'll never forget my Dad trying to calm all of us kids down for Family Home Evening once when my Mom wasn't there by singing, "We bow ours heads and close our eyes....." over. and over. and OVER!! Every time he started singing we'd just bust up laughing. To this day, if we ever hear those words we all just crack up! Oh Dad....what a goof!
But seriously, my Dad is so wonderful. I'm grateful to have him as my Father. I'm grateful he's a worthy priesthood holder who can give me a blessing whenever I'm in need of one. I'm grateful he's dedicated to his church callings. Watching his obedience helps me to do better in my own calling. I'm so grateful for the random times he buys my Mom flowers. It just shows how sweet he is! I'm grateful for the little conversations we get to have. I LOVE my Dad! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESTON!!
Today's also my brother Weston's 24 birthday. He is such an example to me. He's so strong in the gospel and is always trying to learn new things about health and nature. I'm grateful that he's more than willing to come to the temple with me every week. It makes me proud to be sitting in the temple dressed all in white and look over and see my brother there waiting for him to baptize me.
It's kind of funny to think back to when we were little. Weston was such a little rebel. Skateboarder, ridiculously spikey hair, didn't really care to go to church...all until 9/11/2001. Something on that day triggered something in Weston's heart. He started reading the Book of Mormon, and enrolled in Seminary half way through his 9th grade year. Seeing that process of conversion has always stuck with me. Weston is such a devout spirit. And even though sometimes I give him a hard time, I love him so much and am so glad he's my big brother.
Today's also my brother Weston's 24 birthday. He is such an example to me. He's so strong in the gospel and is always trying to learn new things about health and nature. I'm grateful that he's more than willing to come to the temple with me every week. It makes me proud to be sitting in the temple dressed all in white and look over and see my brother there waiting for him to baptize me.
It's kind of funny to think back to when we were little. Weston was such a little rebel. Skateboarder, ridiculously spikey hair, didn't really care to go to church...all until 9/11/2001. Something on that day triggered something in Weston's heart. He started reading the Book of Mormon, and enrolled in Seminary half way through his 9th grade year. Seeing that process of conversion has always stuck with me. Weston is such a devout spirit. And even though sometimes I give him a hard time, I love him so much and am so glad he's my big brother.



1 comments:
I love your dad! He is awesome! You have such a wonderful family!
Post a Comment