Monday, June 14, 2010

A Good Day

It's been a year or so since I did this, but I think it's kinda fun to describe my day by random thoughts I had through out it to show what all I did....

"It's 5:45...am I going to the gym?"
"Bekka's not...I'll sleep for awhile longer."
"Shoot it's already 8!"
"I love the story of Enos"
"I really should start doing laundry more than twice a month..."
"Running outside is multitasking in and of itself! I get to exercise, while listening to music, getting a tan, seeing new things, nature watching, and waving at people!"
"Man...who would ever want to run a marathon? 3 miles feels just fine for me!"
"I'll stay outside a little longer to soak up the rays"
"AHHH!! I almost killed Gus!"
"The kitchen could use some TLC...someone else can do it...but I should do service to my Mom. She'd love to see it done."
"Shoot I'm going to be late for work!"
"So I have a blind date afterall...I think he's going to be a goof!"
"Dang there's a lot of paperwork to be filed."
"Why didn't this fax go through?"
"Will 28 bags of mini marshmallows be enough?"
"A mallow war with 60 people....sweeeet!"
"Why did I wear black? It shows how much I got shot!"
"I love my ward!"
"Today was a good day."

2 comments:

Calli said...

(o:

Shannon said...

That is a good day. I love this. This is a really cool way to look at your day. I might hae to rip this idea off. :^) I love you lots.